First Time Truffles 15 gr Hollandia to the Moon and back ;-)

28 April 2015

First Time Truffles (Hollandia)

8.50 Bought some Hollandia truffles and today is "D"Day :-),i have the house for myself for at least 6 hours so i am a bit nervous not knowing what to expect but i have done a lot of reading on the net ,kinda did my homework first but i also know the effects are  different for everyone ....
Dose :1 bag of 15 gram Hollandia 
i know its the strongest one (or one of the strongest ones) but i feel brave and as Nike says "Just do it " which i did ..boy was i in for a BIG surprise ..i did the night before a  night shift and didn't eat anymore after midnight so my stomach was empty for a least 9 hours ..it sounds much but i have no problem with that because i do regulary IF (intermittent fasting )but that's another review lol ...

Around 9 o' clock i open the bag and  try to eat my truffles ..i was expecting a very bad taste like everybody says but well i don't know why, i almost enjoyed them...i washed them down with some orange juice ... out of a can ...then i put the TV on and tried not to wait till"something" happens ...and oh yes yes something happened...
I decided  not to have a trip sitter ..i was sure i could handle this "little truffle" by myself...besides i am a bit of a loaner as they say, feeling greatwhen there are not to many people around ..so i thought :-)

After 30 min a light buzz ..i said to myself is that it ..a bit disappointed ,but well i was talking differently 1 hour later ...it was OMG OMG OMG Oh My God ....what the f... is this ....this is some serious sh..t...i was completely gone ..i wasn't in my body anymore and i saw my self from a distance ...what a strange feeling but i liked it very much ...when i watched my big screen TV it was like OMG its like i am there ...i saw a nice beach and i could almost feel the sun on my skin it was so real and mind boggling ....and then the colors and the music ....this was way better than Hd TV ....then i put you tube on the PS3....a concert ..i was sitting on the front row it was like i was really there ....there are no words to prescribe the feeling ....then i decide to get up and move in the house ..time was standing still when i walked trough the house ..i noticed a nice pattern in the tiles on the floor something i never saw before ....i looked at everything like i saw it for the first time and it was all so very interesting ....i touched the cupboard and felt connected with the wood ..the doors it was like they were trying to talk to me ,i just had to touch them and felt a connection....fantastic feeling ..i made it to the toilet ...i don't know how many times but i can remember it was at least 5 times for a wee wee ..it was always fun going there ..sitting down i felt so small and the pot was getting smaller so funny ....then i watched myself in the mirror and strange, i knew that guy from somewhere i also noticed my pupils were wide open i never saw them like that before ..i didnt see myself in the mirror but could see someone behind the mirror ..it wasn't scary i found it funny ..then i almost fell but i realized the wall of the toilet kept me upright and i touched the wall and said thank you so much..felt connected with the wall ....i realized that maybe i took to much of that "little "truffle ...15 gr of Hollandia on a 9 h empty stomach is enough to sent you to the moon and even to mars :-) and back ...but it could have been to much of a good thing .
When i listened to music i could feel the beat in my stomach and my stomach  was moving synchronized with the beat acting like a speaker  ..waw ..never could feel music like  this  i could really feel the vibrations ..then i decided to draw something ..better said trying to draw something i mean, because when i took paper and pen ..time was in slow motion ...i had to think about every letter i was putting on paper and the square things in the book were dancing up and down when i tried to write something ...When i opened the curtains in the living room i felt the sun on my skin and the world was so nice and bright i said to myself what a wonderful world we have .....i wanted to change the setting so i moved to the bedroom  to "relax" in bed ..first thing i noticed that the bed was so comfy more than usual ...when i looked at my sheets it was strange but not scary i saw patters i never saw before ....i had the headphone on and was watching my tablet phone ....listening to music ...then at one moment i think i fell asleep or i passed out i am not sure which one it was but when i came back i was talking and talking and talking .....funny thing is i couldn't speak my own language anymore which is Flemish ..i was speaking in a language that i didn't understand ..i heard my thoughts in my mind and when i tried to say something  it came out like a Russian language ..it sounded like Russian ..i was even explaining things with my hands and all ....and OMG i couldn't keep my mouth shut at all ..the words came out .....i didn't knew i could speak Russian .or was it Gibberish.usually i am very reserved not talking much but this guy could not keep his mouth shut for a second .....when i wanted to say something in Flemish this Russian guy ..i called him Gorbi.(like Gorbatchov)...was explaining it in Russian ....i also had a lot of laugh burst when i was talking like that...i told Gorbi shut up the neighbours will hear you but he couldn't shut up at all .....i filmed myself when i was doing this and when i see it now i can't believe that i said all that it really sounded like Russian .....but i had so much fun ...because i was laughing my socks off ....then i touched the wall in the room and i don't know why but i said sorry to the wall several times ..why ?When i got a bit worried i read u should take a energy drink ..but honestly after 1 can it didn't do anything for me .....then  I wanted to know the time because i lost every notice of time and after 6 h i had to pick someone ..i asked my clothes on the coat hanger for the time but it was funny they didn''t reply...
I think Gorbi talked for at least 1 h ...i recorded a great deal of it ...i told Gorbi keep ur mouth shut but he was babbling and babbling all the time ....then i got a bit scared ..did i lost my mind and would i stay like this talking kinda nonsense all the time ....when i tried my Flemish it wasn't coming out ..i tried to count in Flemish but no it wasn't  possible ..Gorbi was talking not me and he didn't want to shut up ..was this a bad part of the trip ? I don't know but it didn't felt scary just funny ..i was just a bit worried i wouldn't turn kinda normal when i had to pick someone later on ...or did i had another personality that came out while tripping  ?I read on the net if u get scared or u think u loose control u should concentrate on nice things so i put a concert on with Celine Dion and Charise ...it was so nice that i started crying ..not because i was sad but because i was happy so happy ...when i closed my eyes i had colorful visuals so beautiful ....another thing i had in my colorful visuals is that when i looked at my hands i saw them grow older in front of my eyes ..again it didn't scare me it was funny ....i took some selfies when i was off this planet and when i see them now i look so happy on them ..all smiling and glowing ..just happy happy 
After about 6 h i said to myself ..waw i am not coming down yet and i had to pick my daughter from school ..i took my car ..yes guys i know not a safe thing to do ..but i did ..it wasn't far, less than 1 km ....i filmed in the car and who was behind the wheel ..yes Gorbi was back talking again and again .;i told him shut up please i have to concentrate now trying to act like normal .....the driving went ok ..slower than usual but i realized i was doing something dangerous and had to focus ....when i arrived i was waiting in the car and Gorbi was there again ..i said to myself let him talk ..go with the flow better talk now than later when my daughter is in the car ....when i picked my daughter i was trying hard to act normal ..i put my sunglasses on (sun was out) to hide my wide open pupils because i am sure my daughter would have noticed them ....i told her i had a very weird dream and when i woke up that i could speak Russian ..she didn't believe me   of course when  Gorbi talked to her she was OMG where did u learned that ..i said in a dream ....i really had to focus to speak Flemish with her but bit by bit it came back gradually .....

We went for food shopping ..sometimes Gorbi was talking loud out ...and i said to myself shut the f.. up ...when i saw a Black lady on the phone talking in her language i kinda understood what she said ..then we went back home ..i was trying my best to act normal ....i realized i had waves were i was feeling that i came down but i still saw the TV in super HD quality better than normal ...it was strange but 10 hours later i still felt the effects of the Hollandia ....but i have to say this was such a wonderful experience ...and i am sure i will do it again ...because it opens your mind ..there is another world that we cant see when we are in a normal state but it is a world to explore and explore ....Maybe (probably yes) my dose of 15 gr of Hollandia was way to strong for a first experience but honestly i don't regret it at all because i had the best time of my life during my long trip to wonderland ...

That night i slept like a baby ..no headaches not feeling sick at all but ...Gorbi left the building ..and the next day i couldn't speak Russian anymore ..i was back on earth again ...I loved every minute of my trip and it lasted at least 7 hours long ..i cant believe it ...time is flying when u have fun they say and that's true .
Update ;1 night later i dreamed that i was tripping in my dream or did i really i have no idea but it felt ok i liked it ....what did i learn from this experience 
15 gr of Hollandia as a first trip could be to much of a good thing..but everyone is different  
things i wouldn't do anymore is driving a car while not being completely back yet ..its not worth the risk 
having responsibilities 6 h after your trip is a bit to soon ..i was worried about the time during the trip ,so better plan a day off after the trip ....
I am looking forward to my next space shuttle ..maybe Gorbi will be back who knows ...
Hope u liked this trip report ..i am Flemish but wrote it in English so  more people can read it ..let me know what u think about it in Dutch or whatever language (preferable not Russian ;-)..i love reading trip reports because everybody has his own story and they are unique .
See you in Space 
Greetz 
Gorbi:-)
Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

wow, that's some trip report!

The first time....15 grams....all by yourself!    HERO! (or a fool  :mrgreen: )

I want to do it on my own, but I'm to scared it will go wrong. 

Was a nice trip to read! Thanks for sharing

Hello Spira80,

Thanks for your reaction ...i am sure it was a bit of both being a Hero and being a Fool ;-)...but honestly i dnt regret one minute of my space trip because i felt in the long run it was going to be ok .....once u feel u dnt go in the right direction ,u can concentrate  on something else and usually that does the trick .....or u change the setting /music etc .......i can't give u much advice out of experiance because it was my first time, but if u feel and know you are ready for it mentally and physically then i would say "go for it " u have to decide yourself how much you take because everybody is different ,but i can assure you that i will never call "Psilocybe Hollandia" little truffle anymore...it has opened my horizon beyond imagination  and i am looking forward to my next trip to Mars ....when i do, i will write another trip report about it . 

Good on you and see u in space

Gorbi

Ps Respect To Hollandia

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Hiya Guys and Girls :mrgreen:

just a little question ..are there other trippers that spoke weird languages when they were travelling to the moon ;-) ..because i felt everything i was thinking in my head  came out of my mouth but in a "wartaal" as they say in Dutch ,zijn er nog andere mensen die wartaal spraken tijdens hun trip en die hun eigen taal niet meer konden spreken ? just curious ?its a very weird feeling .....graag u reacties in English or Dutch no worries .

Space greetings from Gorbi :-)8-)

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Hey man, to answer to your question :

no i did not.

However for us it got a little weirder because we communicated telepathic with each other. And that is really really weird. I cannot put it good into words, but basically you know the answer to the question the other has. It is like you can read his mind and he can read yours too.

And there are more things like that which are difficult to explain but are way awesome.

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Hiya KjB

thanks for your reply ...telepathic communication OMG that must have been very weird ..i understand when u say u cant put it in words ..some parts of a trip u just cant  explain if u havent been there lol...the mind is a strange thing ...i am thinking of doing another trip on Hollandia end of this  week ...i am not sure if i should increase the dosage because with 15 gr i was already out of this world.... maybe i will try 15+7 and see how my body and mind react on that ..when i am back from my trip i will write a trip report again ..i hope the trip will be as nice or even nicer than my first time .....in the meantime enjoy your spacetravels and see u there ;-)

Greetz 

Gorbi

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Yeah it was quite the experience.

This whole exploring has changed me for life.

I must say though, that using 15 grams is already a bit of heroic dose. I would reccomend staying there. Only to use some maoi's to increase its strength (lookup google for maoi's because they are a bit dangerous if used wrongly in diet) I went bad using 150 grams of 80% extra dark chocolate and I can tell you I was in it for more than 8 hours.

Basically what i want to tell you is:

The dose does not perse have to be increased, for the potency of the intake can be perfected as well (maoi MonoAmine Oxidase Inhibitor )

Good luck and happy travels, i'll await your newly tripreport here.

KJB

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Hello KJB

thanks for your reply..2 people adviced me already to stay on 15 gr Hollandia and i will follow your  / their advice .....as u said maybe i will try to extend the trip with some chocolate ....its only my second trip and taking to much to soon will maybe not be the best thing to do ..also i had a fantastic trip on 15 gr ...i will take 15 gr Hollandia again so i can compare the two trips .....thanks for your advice ...looking forward to my trip in the weekend .. :mrgreen:

Happy travels 

Greetz from Gorbi

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Very good gorbi, i am glad to hear ypu are going to stay at 15 grams plateau. "They" will start to learn you some other things now, sit back and relax. Listning to classical music on headphones would be my advice. It will take you to a whole other Journey. The very best of luck Gorbi, may the spirits be with you and guide you into the new realm of teachings.

In await of your report,

KJB

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Maak een account aan of meld je aan om een opmerking te plaatsen

Je moet lid zijn om een opmerking achter te kunnen laten

Account aanmaken

Maak een account aan in onze gemeenschap. Het is makkelijk!

Registreer een nieuw account

Aanmelden

Ben je al lid? Meld je hier aan.

Nu aanmelden