Onze eerste trip, 15 gram Atlantis (Engels)

Hey!

Ik share men trip report ook hier even, aangezien ik men truffels bij jullie heb besteld leek me dat geen slecht idee.
Het is wel in het Engels geschreven, ik had het namelijk eerst op Shroomery gezet, maar dat is vast geen probleem voor jullie! Dagen kloppen ook niet echt meer want hij staat al een weekje online, ik was vergeten hem hier te posten, shame on me!

First Trip

The Dose: 15 Grams Psilocybe Atlantis
Group size: 4 + 1 Tripsitter

Intro
About a week ago, me and my friends were on Skype and somehow stumbled upon a website where we could order truffles. The shop was located in the Netherlands and we were surprised it was so easy to order these things, since we thought they were illegal. Well, apparently they're not in the Netherlands (however I'm still not sure whether they are in Belgium, can't seem to find proper info) and we saw they did ship to Belgium as well, so who really cares. We joked around a bit about ordering them to see whether the site was legit, but soon the joke became reality, and we found ourselves deciding which one we were going to order. Even we were surprised that we actually wanted to try this, seeing as we're the kind of group that until now mainly sticked to weed (with some of us having tried XTC). We didn't want their strongest truffle, but we did want to have a strong first trip, so we picked their 2nd strongest truffle, the Psilocybe Atlantis. Four packets. That's how much we ordered. I spent the entire week looking up things to do while tripping, music to listen to, pictures to look at, I called my weed-guy, but sadly enough he wasn't able to get me some this week; I hadn't been this excited in a long, long time. Friday was the day they were supposed to arrive. I had so much trouble sleeping that night, but finally managed to get some rest. After waking up, I texted my friend to check whether the truffles had arrived, nothing. It was getting close to noon, and I wasn't sure whether they'd arrive on time (packets tend to get delivered quite early in Belgium, so there wasn't much time left). After eating my lunch, I checked my phone, and lo and behold, I had received picture from my friend on Snapchat, I was 100% sure what I was going to see, I opened the picture, and there they were. Four beautiful packets filled with magic. The Gods listened to my prayers and delivered them on time!

Two days ago, the same day they arrived, we decided to meet up and take them. Our initial plan was to take them on Saturday, but the weather wasn't looking too great, and we wanted to experience Mother Nature as well. Packed with a laptop for pictures and music, some food and drinks, and some simple toys, I went to my friend's house. It was 15:00 when we arrived, and we decided to chill a bit, we played a few games on the PC, watched some TV, all that stuff. I asked whether everyone was completely comfortable, because I didn't want to go through with it if there was any doubt in the group. Luckily enough, we were all in a great mood and were ready for our trip to God-knows-where.

We reorganized the living room to make it as comfortable as possible. This was pretty pointless though, since we spent 80% of our time outside. But knowing there was a safe place we could go to made us feel comfortable. The person that was supposed to be our tripsitter suddenly wasn't able to stay, but luckily another good friend of us wanted to take care of us, and he stayed till our trip was over. At 17:00 we decided to open the packages, we all were kind of scared about the taste but we were going to do it anyway. The truffles had a weird smell, almost like watermelon. We all took our first bite and the taste was surprisingly neutral, a very acceptable taste, close to that of nuts in a way. However, the more we ate, the more disgusting they got, and we all had this sour taste on the back of our tongues. I hadn't eaten in 5 hours but my stomach took them quite well, I've always had a rather strong stomach, so these truffles weren't going to win from me.

The actual trip 
After a few minutes, the first effects were already present, our hands were starting to sweat (it was hot, yes, but we didn't sweat before that) and I started to giggle while watching a TV show, I can't remember what it was, but it was one of those shows like Friends, Two and a Half Men, .. You know what I mean. I decided to change clothes before the trip got too strong, get into something more comfortable. First actual visuals took a bit longer, the curtains started to move a bit, but nothing to serious. We decided to go outside for a cigarette while we were still pretty sober. I felt like checking out the grass, so I took off my shoes and socks, man, did that feel amazing. I don't know why but the grass just felt so weird and funny. At the end of the garden is where I stopped, just looking around, there was a cornfield and behind that a bunch of trees. I kept seeing little circles spinning in the trees and the corn was starting to wave slowly. My sober friend came up to me, just wanted to talk a bit, ask what I saw and I tried to explain my first few visuals. After a while I decided to sit down, and my friends joined me there, on the grass. And we just chilled a bit, trying to drink some water, I noticed the bottle was totally out of proportion, it was suddenly very long and thin, and then all of a sudden back to normal. At this point, understanding time was becoming a problem, I asked my friend, and we were about 1:20 hours in if I remember correctly. We heard the neighbors outside and my friend wanted me to go check with him. All of a sudden we were roleplaying like little kids; every new terrain we stepped on was a different continent. First the grass, then stone, then the wood.. We entered the jungle, which was just a place between the hedges, it was so weird, but we were totally on the same level, we felt like two little kids playing a game. We felt like it was time to explore other parts of the garden, so we started walking, we walked for what seemed like the length of an entire football field, which was actually like 20 meters. We sat down somewhere else, in the shadow, because the sun was too strong to my liking, but we didn't really enjoy it there, there was a bad vibe, maybe because we were closer to the road and we could hear the cars.

While on our way to our spot on the grass again, I stepped on the wooden planks again, which by now appeared to be moving, the ground felt like it was moving underneath my feet. At our spot, I noticed our last tripping friend finally coming to join us, he felt quite sick at the start, but decided to come out when he felt better. Suddenly we were eating some chips, I have no idea where they came from, and my God.. I have never tasted so many flavor, EVER. I also remember me being focused on the color blue for a long time, the bag of chips was blue, there was a blue lighter on the grass, the bottle of water was blue, this is where I really noticed that the colors were getting more vivid. Another weird thing during the trip is that I couldn't focus for a long time, I'd think about something, say it, and when someone would ask ‘What?' I'd respond with ‘What?' as well. The thoughts left my mind just as fast as they had entered it.

I decided to check back inside with my sober friend, who was watching the football game, but I really couldn't focus on the game, I just kept looking around the room, and started seeing these weird patterns and a lot of red, blue and green. At times, objects appeared like they had some kind of camera filter on them as well. Something like this picture.
Xn7c4sg.jpg
I don't know how to call it, everything had very obvious edges.

When I decided to go back outside, things really started to get strange. Upon leaving the living room, everything went silent for half a second, and all I could hear was the TV echoing in the background. I stood there for a full minute just listening to the echo. It was as if I had finished a chapter in my trip, and a new adventure was ahead of me.

Outside again, I remembered a song a friend had recommended me listening to while tripping. The song was called Death of The Dead Sea by Kashyyyk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxGJ5IoOpHA

I don't know what happened but while listening to it with my friends I felt like the whole world was turning into something digital. I decided to close my eyes to see whether I saw anything special, but I can't really describe what I saw at that point, weird patterns and shapes were moving but I can't seem to remember what they looked like.

We hadn't checked out the entire house and I decided to go check upstairs, but things just started getting weirder and weirder. I entered the kitchen and looked at the floor, there was an object lying on the floor but it seemed to be part of the floor tiles, it was part of the floor in my eyes. I had a very strange but pleasant vibe inside the house now, it felt like it'd be the place you'd find a druid living in, a magical place, connected with nature. I also kept hearing parts of the song we had just listened to outside while in the kitchen. I made my way upstairs, which was quite hard, considering the living room kept changing in length, but I managed to get there. While there, I looked out of a window and this was one of the most beautiful sights of the entire trip. The hedge appeared to be moving so much faster compared to the trees in the background, simple parallax, yes, but at the time it felt like I was looking into a cartoon through that window. I immediately went outside to get my friends to show them this sight, and we just stood there for a while, looking at a window. I looked at my friends to see their reactions and noticed that their faces looked so weird. Either their eyes would be on the same side as their ear, or it appeared like someone placed a mirror in the middle of their face, making it perfectly symmetrical. This was very weird, but it was pretty funny.

We went back outside and just chilled there for the majority of the time. I tried drawing a bit, but this just ended up being a few wavy lines on the paper, although it kind of resembled fire or something like that, drawing wasn't really enjoyable so I soon stopped. Another enjoyable thing was looking at the clouds. First they were just spinning around and they were very bright, but soon they became very pixelated, like big rectangles, very much like the clouds in Minecraft (I'm positive most of you will have heard of that game)! We also decided to light up a joint. We had just one left for that day and decided it'd be fun to try while tripping. Well, it was hard enough lighting it, matter of fact, I had to ask my sober friend to light it for us. I thought that it was pretty close to being finished, but then I passed it on, and it increased in length! Looks like these truffles can help you save a bunch of money on weed, pure magic, haha! After we got bored of it, we decided to stop smoking (I don't even think we got 1 proper toke out of it, because it was still about the same length..) and I threw it on the grass, we'd find it easily later, I thought. Bad idea because I suddenly realized we'd better put it away. After searching for a while we went and put it away somewhere safe. After this point, the trip slowly started to become less intense. 
I was sitting at the computer looking at some trippy pictures, and got the news that our initial tripsitter had come to stay with us for a while, and we got pretty scared for some reason, one of us was genuinely afraid of him. I'd like to know what could've caused this. We think that it was because we had accepted that he wasn't going to be there, and then all of a sudden he was there. At this point we were able to communicate properly again as well, we started to sober up slowly. Faces were still looking weird, but we felt ourselves slipping into reality every now and then again. We went inside and played with a laser light for a while, while we were slowly coming out of our trip, I still had somewhat of a ‘stoned' feel though, but no visuals, those were gone.

After the trip
When the trip was over, we were all glad to be back. Don't get me wrong, we had a great time, but it was time to get back to reality for a while, and process our first experience with psychedelic drugs. The rest of the night, we just talked about what we saw, how we felt during the trip and things like that. I do believe that tripping together was a good idea, since we really got to discover each other while in a whole other world, it's hard to explain, but it's like a bonding experience, people who have tripped with friends will probably understand what I am trying to say. We're all really happy that we tried this, and I can say for myself that this will not be the last time I trip, I want to discover more.

There was only one negative thing about the entire day. That being the moment when we wanted to go to sleep, I suddenly felt very anxious, a bit paranoid, although I have no idea why. Luckily, after I managed to fall asleep and got a good rest, everything was alright, I already felt way better the next day.

And that was my first trip. Any feedback on the report is very welcome. And by the way, English isn't my first language, so don't be too rough on that! Any questions are also very welcome. Thanks for taking the time reading this and I hope to report back to you on my next adventure!

Over and out,
- Paradox

Link naar bericht
Deel via andere websites

Maak een account aan of meld je aan om een opmerking te plaatsen

Je moet lid zijn om een opmerking achter te kunnen laten

Account aanmaken

Maak een account aan in onze gemeenschap. Het is makkelijk!

Registreer een nieuw account

Aanmelden

Ben je al lid? Meld je hier aan.

Nu aanmelden